Marketing Level 3 (LCCI)
At BMG Education, the course is licensed to prepare and deliver exclusively in order to help learners to comprehend the complexity of the Marketing working environment. We also ensure our well-known criteria: “Learn Practically, Work Professionally”, lots of practical case studies are introduced and strategically analysed in class. The course, therefore is promised to develop learners the broad strategic marketing approach and modern marketing methods; including Advertising, PR, Promotion and Market Research Methodologies.
Learner at BMG education is eligible to attend LCCI examinations at free cost. Upon successfully obtain passes in two other subjects, which are: PR Level 3 and Selling & Sales Management Level 3, Learner will be eligible for the LCCI Level 3 Diploma in Marketing.
1. Who are the most suitable learners for the course?
This qualification is designed to be of benefit to learners who are:
- Wish to possess a worldly recognised qualification
- Undergraduates want to gain practical experiences
- Currently in the marketing profession
- Of other business subjects and wish/need to gain detail insights into the marketing function
1.1 English Requirements:
To ensure the quality of the course:
- Learner should possess TOEIC > 500 or others Equivalent English qualifications.
- Learner fails to meet the English requirement, they must take the English tests designed by BMG.
2. Which learning approach best suits the needs of BMG's learners?
- Learners are expected to study under our Interactive Teaching Programs (ITP) to ensure BMG’s criteria:” Learn Practically, Work Professionally”
- Learn directly from many Marketing Directors to generate realistic experiences about conducting Marketing activities.
- Learn through practice analysing real business cases.
3. What will learners be able to do after taking the course?
After graduation, Leaners will be able to work as a Marketing Executive and effectively exercise many Marketing activities such as: promote products and services, take care of customer service, conduct market research and new product development, etc.
4. Who are the course lecturers?
Lecturers at BMG are all Marketing Directors/Managers of leading domestic and foreign businesses who possess a wide range of experience in Marketing.
5. Who will issue the certificates and how valid are the certificates?
After complete the course and passing the exams, the certificate of completion will be granted by LCCI.